How to Delete Google+ Account is a dilemma often faced by us at some time or the other.
If you have an account with any of the Google services, sooner or later you will get an “invite” to experiment with their Google+ services. However, soon you realize that it is just another social networking platform with nothing very different to offer. Moreover, you might end up with far too many people having a peep into your albums and other services. This is because there are far too many instructions on Google+ which are confusing!
Therefore if you are wondering How to Delete Google+ Account, here is the step-by-step process that will guide you through the procedure easily.
- Sign in to your Google+ account if you have not done so already.
- Look at the extreme right side of your screen. You will see the Google+ bar.
- Click on your name.
- A new drop-down window will open.
- Click on “Account Settings”.
- Ensure the tab Account Overview as shown below, is selected. Then click on “Delete profile and remove associated social features”.
- Select the “Delete Google+ content”.
- Check on the appropriate radio button.
- Click on “Remove selected services”.
- Log out to complete the process.
Will you miss Anything by this Action?
Google+ account is a social network feature of your main Google account. It stores data like your profile information and was used to access certain services like the Picassa and YouTube. This has now been changed by google hence there is not much use of this account. This procedure will not affect any other Google service.
Having the job done easily, go to Facebook and continue complaining about its appalling privacy record! Might as well delete Facebook too, as it is just the same.
Go talk to the guy sitting nearby, it’s easier and far better – and that is how we were programmed to interact socially, till the nerds took over.
For a tutorial on How to Reduce the Size of pictures Click HERE